BOOTS BUCKS AND A TRUCK SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST PERIOD: September 24– November 15, 2012
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
These rules are specific to the KFKF BOOTS BUCKS AND A TRUCK Sweepstakes Contest conducted by KFKF 94.1 FM, a Wilks Broadcasting radio property (the “Station”) and ROBERT BROGDEN AUTO PLAZA, NIGRO’S WESTERN WEAR and FERGUSON BATH KITCHEN & LIGHTING GALLERY (the “Sponsors”). Employees of Wilks Broadcasting Kansas City, its licensees, corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Kansas City metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are not eligible to participate or win.
- Up to Eight Prize Packages each to include a pair of Old West Boots ($99.99 Minimum Value) and up to $5000 in cash (Cash Jackpot amounts will vary).
- One (1) Grand Prize Electrolux front load washer and dryer from Ferguson Bath Kitchen and Lighting Gallery ($2,100 Value) to be selected at random from all on-air contestants at the conclusion of the promotion and announced on-air on or about November 17, 2012.
- One (1) Grand Prize to include a one-year lease on a 2013 Extended Cab Sierra Truck or a $2500 Cash option from Robert Brogden Auto Plaza to be awarded on-site on or about November 17th, at Robert Brogden Auto Plaza.
- Listen to 94.1 KFKF for the “Cue to Call” (816 or 913) 576-7794 five times every weekday at or about 6 am, 8 am, 10 am, 2 pm and 4 pm to guess the exact amount in dollars and cents in the BOOTS BUCKS AND A TRUCK JACKPOT. Every Eligible Contestant who calls in via this method will be entered to win the Grand Prize Electrolux Washer & Dryer from Ferguson Bath Kitchen and Lighting Gallery and will be invited to the Grand Prize Car Giveaway Event to be held on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at Robert Brogden Auto Plaza.
- The contestant who is able to correctly guess the exact amount in the JACKPOT in dollars and cents will win the Old West boots and the cash in the jackpot.
- The Electrolux Washer & Dryer will be awarded via random drawing from all eligible contestants. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on-air by KFKF at the conclusion of the promotion.
- The 12-month Lease on a 2013 Sierra will be awarded on-site at Robert Brogden Auto Plaza, 1500 East Santa Fe, Olathe Kansas, on Thursday, November 15, 2012. Check-in will begin at 4:30 pm. Contestants must check in with photo identification and social security card on—site by 6:30 pm. Each registered Finalist will receive a number upon check-in. Any contestant who has not checked in by 6:30 pm will not be eligible to participate. At or around 6:30 pm, ten numbers will be drawn at random to receive an envelope. One envelope will contain the key that will start the car. That person to be declared the winner.
- The winner must pay for taxes, title, registration and insurance.
- One-year lease option subject to credit approval and a credit rating of 650, all lease restrictions, terms and conditions apply as set forth by Robert Brogden Credit Company as specified in the lease agreement and accompanying documents.
- Winners are required to sign a Wilks Broadcast Winner Release Form, present a valued United States state or federal photo ID and a valid social security number in order to pick up any prize. Any person who refuses to sign the Release and/or provide photo identification, social security number required by the Station may forfeit prize,
- No person will be entitled to receive any prize until after their eligibility has been confirmed or accepted by Station and all required paperwork has been completed by the pending winner within the required deadlines.
- Prizes are non-transferable and restrictions may apply.
- The Station disclaims all warranties of any kind regarding said prize(s). All prizes are accepted "as is.”
- Prizes are limited to one winner per household every 30 days unless otherwise stated. Major winners of prizes valued at $600.00 or more may only win once per year from the date of winning.
- Winners receiving a total value of prizing in excess of $300 throughout the year will receive a 1099 form for the total dollar amount of all prizing won during the year in which the prize/s were received. All applicable federal, state and local taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Station reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for all contests and giveaways. Non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Any prize involving travel (overnight accommodations, flight, motor coach, train, etc.) is based on availability and may be subject to certain restrictions including age limits, blackouts and expiration dates. Reservations are non-transferrable and once booked may not be re-scheduled.
- Station and Sponsors are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for concerts, events, and/or travel expenses or events that are canceled, rescheduled or delayed.
- Winner does hereby release and agree to indemnify and to save and hold harmless employees and representatives of the Station and its Sponsors from any and all liability claims and demands resulting in any manner from the prize(s) or future use of the prize(s).
- With the exception of concert and event tickets, Prizes that are not picked up by the Winner within 30 days of winning will be forfeited.
- All prizes awarded must be picked up at the Station’s studios located at 508 Westport Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64111, Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays, during the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, unless otherwise designated.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- Contest is open to Missouri and Kansas licensed drivers over the age of 18.
- One entry per person will be allowed.
- Station and its sponsors are not responsible for any technical difficulties, malfunctions or errors (whether technical or typographical) experienced due to overload, busy signals, loss of phone service, internet availability, telephone or other connections that may occur during the course of contest.
- Warning: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmission. Contest Participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts when listening for a contest cue to call-in to win.
- Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
- All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. Station is not responsible for failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Wilks Broadcast Kansas City.
- Wilks Broadcast Kansas City is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Odds of winning dependent upon the number of entries received unless otherwise stated.
- Station management will have complete discretion with respect to any decision or interpretation relating to the contest, and any decision or interpretation adopted by Wilks Broadcast Kansas City or its management relating to the contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- Winners must execute and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability Prize Acceptance Form on site after winning.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, recorded voice, likeness, and biographical material used in any promotional, advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, any advertisers or sponsors associated with this contest and their products and services, Wilks Broadcast Kansas City (and its licensee, corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates), or any Wilks Broadcast radio station, without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Wilks Broadcast Kansas City in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold Wilks Broadcast Kansas City, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- Winner is prohibited from selling any prize awarded or transferring any prize. In the event that the Station discovers or suspects (correctly or incorrectly) that a winner is attempting to sell his/her prize from Station (i.e., eBay, Craig’s List or other), Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to take one or more of the following actions: 1) to immediately disqualify the winner and deem any prize s/he was awarded as forfeited; 2) refuse to award the prize; 3) prohibit the violating winner from participating and/or winning any future Station contests.
- Wilks Broadcast Kansas City reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Wilks Broadcast Kansas City, an event is rescheduled, postponed or cancelled beyond our control, Wilks Broadcast Kansas City reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.